HOMEExhibit at nano tech
Provide your technology solutions for the world's industry needs
nano tech’s audience comprises talented individuals from a variety of industries: organic materials, electric/magnetic/metallic/inorganic materials, medicine, cosmetics, precision instruments/machinery, semiconductors, electronics, automotive, environment/energy, and more.
Approach leading R&D specialists
Talk directly to the specialists: 50% of nano tech’s attendees work in R&D and Business Development, and the figure keeps rising!
Announce new products and promote your brand
Benefit from an audience of 50,000 visitors, consisting of 40% decision makers. Effective branding and concrete business discussions help you to market your products and meet partners to bring your technology to market.
Categories of Exhibits
Fullerene, carbon nanotubes, photonics materials, composite materials, high-performance magnetic materials, highly-pure materials, nano coatings, nano inks, nano composite materials, nano particles, biocompatible materials, graphene, cellulose nanofibers
Evaluation & Measurement
SPM / AFM, ultra precision measuring instrument, electron microscope (SEM / TEM), high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, molecular imaging, evaluation measurement and designing tool, simulation, molecular design software, piezo stage, near-field optical, micro TAS
Nano particle mixture/dispersion, next-generation lithography, nanoimprint, laser processing, electron beam/ion beam processing, fusion/bonding technology, etching, priming charge processing, thin film manufacturing technology, ultra precision surface processing technology, nano transistor technology, precision pattern printing technology, 3D printers
Areas of Application
1space: 9 square meters (W3m X D3m X H2.7m)
- * Side panels are provided for no additional charge when a space borders on neighboring booths. Corner booth spaces include only one side wall.
- * The below exhibition fee does not cover costs for booths’ installation, dismantling, decoration, cleaning, or waste disposal, nor charges for electricity/water supply and drainage or internet fees.
- * Fees vary according to the location of your booth (see below).
|Company Area:||¥345,600 (tax included)/ 9 sqm|
|Public Organizations, Overseas Pavilions &
University Labs Area:
|¥172,800 (tax included)/ 9 sqm|
(Optional) Package Booth
|Display Cabinet with Sliding Door x 3|
|Fascia Board 3m|
|Folding Chair x 2|
|Name Card Box|
|Arm Spot Light (100W) x 3|
|Electric Supply 1kW|
|Plans start from||¥129,600 (tax included)|
* Application for Package Booths starts in October 2017.
Speaker Opportunities for Exhibitors
Exhibitors can apply for presentations held in the East Hall 4-6
|Space for presentation||
100-120 seats, open stage
1 session: 45 minutes
■How to Apply:
- Simply complete the Application Form and send it to the Secretariat by fax or e-mail.
- You can select your presentation’s time slot(s) from the below time table.
- Screen, projector, and audio equipment (2 microphones)
- Seminar B only: Simultaneous English-Japanese interpreting
* If you wish to apply for simultaneous interpreting in the Main Theater, please contact us.
* During your seminar, you can use the registration desk to distribute your materials.
* Presentation abstracts and speaker names will be uploaded on the website.
Opportunities for holding seminars in closed venues during the exhibition period are available to all nanotechnology-related organizations. Please get in touch if you wish to hold an international conference or private seminar in the conference tower.
How to Apply
Simply complete the Application Form and send it to the Secretariat by fax or e-mail.
|1Deadline for application||September 29, 2017|
|2How to pay||The Secretariat will email you an invoice after your application is received.|
Exhibition fees must be remitted by the date specified in the invoice without fail.
Failure to pay exhibition fees by the deadline may result in your application being declined.
|3Cancellations||As a rule, applications cannot be cancelled. |
Cancellations are accepted only when the Secretariat deems it unavoidable. In such cases, penalties may be incurred according to the date the written notice of the cancellation is received.
|September 29 (Fri), 2017||Deadline for booth reservation|
|End of October, 2017||Exhibitor's Manual|
|October 31 (Tue), 2017||Deadline for exhibition fee payment|
|November, 2017||Business matching system opens|
|February 12 (Mon) & 13 (Tue), 2018||Move in (booth installation)|
|February 14 (Wed) - 16 (Fri), 2018||Exhibition|