HOMEExhibit at nano tech
1. Approach Leading R&D Specialists
Talk directly to the specialists; 50% of attendees work in R&D and Business Development, and the figure keeps rising! More over, nano tech’ s visitors also comprises talented individuals from a variety of industries.
2. The Global Gateway to Open up Your Nanotechnology Business!
nano tech’ exhibitors are composed of all over the world and field. Your business on Japanese market start from here!
3. Find Your Perfect Partners with the JTB Communication Design Business Matching System
The patented JTB Communication Design Business Matching System (patent no. 5843841) allows participants to easily find new partners and opportunities.
Categories of Exhibits
Nano Materials zone
nano particles, composite materials, nano cellulose, carbon nanotubes, nanofibers, nano coatings, nano composite materials, graphene, nano inks, biocompatible materials, photonics materials, Fullerene, nano colloides, high-performance magnetic materials, highly-pure materials
Nano Analytics zone
electron microscope (SEM / TEM), analysis equipment, evaluation measurement and designing tool, ultra precision measuring instrument, high efficiency / high sensitive sensor, contract evaluation /measurement / analysis service, molecular imaging, simulation / molecular design software, near-field optical, piezo stage, SPM / AFM, micro TAS
Nano Fabrication zone
thin film manufacturing technology, nanoimprint, ultra precision surface processing technology, laser processing, inkjet printing, mixing / stirring / dispersing / grinding techniques, precision pattern printing technology, etching, next-generation lithography, electron beam/ion beam processing, contract processing service, nano transistor technology, priming charge processing, fusion/bonding technology
Nano Innovation zone
1space: 9 square meters (W3m X D3m X H2.7m)
- * Side panels are provided for no additional charge when a space borders on neighboring booths. Corner booth spaces include only one side wall.
- * The below exhibition fee does not cover costs for booths’ installation, dismantling, decoration, cleaning, or waste disposal, nor charges for electricity/water supply and drainage or internet fees.
- * Fees vary according to the location of your booth (see below).
|Company Area:||¥345,600 (tax included)/ 9 sqm|
|Public Organizations, Overseas Pavilions &
University Labs Area:
|¥172,800 (tax included)/ 9 sqm|
(Optional) Package Booth
|Display Cabinet with Sliding Door x 3|
|Fascia Board 3m|
|Folding Chair x 2|
|Name Card Box|
|Arm Spot Light (100W) x 3|
|Electric Supply 1kW|
|Plans start from||¥120,000〜 +tax|
* Application for Package Booths starts in October 2019.
Speaker Opportunities for Exhibitors
Exhibitors can apply for presentations held in the East Hall 4-6
Fee：¥270,000 (tax included) Simultaneous interpretation (optional)：¥129,600
|A Seminar||Fee：¥162,000 (tax included)
1 session：45 minutes
Capacity：100 seats, open stage
Fee：¥291,600 (w/ simultaneous interpretation) (tax included)
■How to Apply:
- Simply complete the Application Form and send it to the Secretariat by fax or e-mail.
- You can select your presentation’s time slot(s) from the below time table.
- Screen, projector, and audio equipment (2 microphones)
- Seminar B only: Simultaneous English-Japanese interpreting
* If you wish to apply for simultaneous interpreting in the Main Theater, please contact us.
* During your seminar, you can use the registration desk to distribute your materials.
* Presentation abstracts and speaker names will be uploaded on the website.
Opportunities for holding seminars in closed venues during the exhibition period are available to all nanotechnology-related organizations. Please get in touch if you wish to hold an international conference or private seminar in the conference tower.